Weekly Original Veggie Share
(Our size last year) Feeds a veggie-loving individual, or a typical couple for 10 weeks. Quantities are slightly over half of what is included in a family share, but variety may be slightly less so that the produce is easier for a small household to use without letting anything go to waste.
- We have limited availability for share members - on a first come, first served basis.
- Share Dates run from July 6 - Sept 7 (10 weeks).
- Weekly pick-up locations in Whitecourt & Mayerthorpe. Exact days will be confirmed by April 2017.
- We're open to more locations - we need a minimum of 5 shares delivered to your workplace or neighbourhood and we will make it a regular drop off point.
- Home delivery is available for an additional fee.
This year's veggies list will include all the basics; Potatoes, onions, carrots, beets, radish, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, corn, cabbage, turnip, and summer and winter squash.
Also a variety of other delicious veggies; microgreens, herbs, dill, kale, kohlrabi, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, swiss chard.